WHOS provides therapeutic programs aimed at achieving recovery from alcohol and other drug dependence, incorporating harm reduction and co-existing mental health initiatives. WHOS also provides programs to achieve recovery whilst stabilising on your Opioid Substitution Treatment (OST).
WHOS provides a range of evidenced-based therapeutic programs and projects targeting a marginalised and vulnerable sector of society.
- residential therapeutic programs known as therapeutic communities (TCs)
- residential transitional supported housing and associated support services
- pre-employment skills training
- day programs
- infectious disease and harm reduction projects and initiatives
- access to specialist – medical, mental health and drug and alcohol services