Funded by Commonwealth Department of Health, , supported by NSW Ministry of Health (SLHD).
Residential Treatment of Opioid Dependence (RTOD)
WHOS RTOD® uses the modified Therapeutic Community (TC) model of treatment to assist your stabilisation needs while learning the skills necessary to achieve your goals.
- dosing at our own clinic on site. Methadone or buprenorphine – no cost
- access to medical and mental health support to aid stabilisation
- safe and secure environment – staffed 24hrs / 7days.
- voluntary therapeutic program (modified TC)
- integrated harm reduction strategies
- aftercare support and outreach services
- accommodation for females and males
- access to legal, welfare, housing, employment and family support services